Tuesday, March 9, 2010

China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint

Spring is coming in less than two weeks, which means... PASTEL NAIL POLISHES!! I went nail polish shopping the other day at my local beauty warehouse and bought a bunch of new shades for Spring =) But the main shade I was looking for was no where to be found... So I went to Sally's and saw a display of China Glaze's new collection UP & AWAY. The collection is full of Spring colors, including this baby! A crisp, clean, pastel green mmmmm delicious... I also have two other shades from the collection, but I will be posting a haul video sometime this week and debut the colors there.

I most definitely recommend you guys check out the Up & Away collection at your local Sally's =)

PS! Sally's is having a sale on China Glazes! 2 for $10!

Love, Michelle

the flash kind of muted the color a bit, in person it looks a little bit greener =)
Photobucket

1 comment: